The start of the new year is the perfect opportunity to make some positive changes in your life.
If you’ve been yearning to make a move, but just haven’t found that apartment that has what you need, then consider the luxurious Santa Anna Apartment Homes in Weslaco to start the year off with a bang. With a great centralized location near Expressway 83 close to shopping and entertainment, 2017 is going to be one for the books.
Alongside a move, consider the following 7 resolutions to make your apartment your sanctuary.
- Take advantage of your kitchen. While eating out is often the easier option, it isn’t necessarily the healthiest. This new year, consider cooking more and taking out less. Not only does this have the potential to save you money, improve your healthy eating options, but it can also help you to unwind after a long day at work. So turn on some tunes and sautee some mushrooms for a deliciously relaxing meal.
- Decor – expect the unexpected. We all have our own taste. Some of us may like the minimalist approach while others may prefer all things vintage. And while it’s natural to want to keep things “as is”, a little change now and then is always good to liven up the spirit. If you’re on a budget, try rearranging furniture to give yourself extra space, or visit a second-hand store to find items you might be able to repurpose. Whether you decide to go with a big overhaul or a little change, a variation in decor will help to keep your apartment (and your mind) fresh for the New Year.
- Live healthy. Undoubtedly, many of us have made this same resolution year after year. We’re going to eat healthier, lose weight, and exercise more frequently. Let Santa Anna Apartment Homes help you reach your goal this year. With our on-site resort style pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, and numerous walking paths, you’ll be shedding those pounds in no time. Plus, the convenience of having all these amenities at your fingertips means you’re saving money on gym memberships. You can also cut out expenses like take out (our first resolution) and use all that extra cash to enjoy a night out on the town.
- Organize your apartment. The truth is that a messy apartment can leave us feeling frustrated, trapped, and just down right cluttered. A very simple resolution to positively affect your energy is to organize your apartment. Start by getting rid of all those items you haven’t used in a year (consider donating them or putting them up on a website like Ebay). Next, do a thorough cleaning of your apartment and get rid of any clutter you have on top of countertops. Last, but not least, organize your belongings in categories that work well for you.
- Repurpose old items. A part of organizing is being truthful with yourself and recognizing items you’re never going to use again. Still have your favorite t-shirt from high school? If it’s too old to donate, consider cutting it up and using it as a cleaning rag. Look through your items that are just gathering dust and see if you can recycle them for a better purpose other than just being in your closet. This simple resolution can help to build a healthy habit of knowing what to get rid of and when.
- Be a good neighbor. In today’s world, it can be quite easy to go sometime without getting to know those who live closest to us, but the reality is that getting to know them can have some actual benefits. Besides just being a common courtesy, it can also help to build a trust that can come in handy when we head out on vacation or leave the apartment alone for weeks at a time. While opening yourself up to new people can be a bit daunting, a little effort can really go a long way to building a community.
Live life to the fullest in 2017 at Santa Anna Apartment Homes!
Our last resolution can easily be fulfilled when living at upscale Santa Anna Apartment Homes. When living at an apartment, you don’t have to worry about spending your weekends maintaining your house and yard. Instead, you can use all those hours you would normally spend slaving away at boring household chores by getting out and seeing what the Rio Grande Valley has to offer.
From South Padre Island, to the Gladys Porter Zoo, all the way back to McAllen’s new Performing Arts Center, you never know what sort of exciting adventure you’ll get into. And with easy access to Expressway 83, Santa Anna Apartment Homes is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from all the action.
So if you’re ready to have a change and experiences like no other, contact Santa Anna Apartment Homes today at (956) 678-4444.